Tuesday, July 10, 2012

on to the next.

No dice on the job. Of course. I have decided to just give up on trying to snag a FT here. I'm going to focus on my school in the fall and attempt to get another PT job to supplement.

I'm really excited about finally getting back into school. I took a pharmacy technology course last year/earlier this year and I really enjoyed it... but it's just not something that I want to pursue. It was my first online course and it was a lot smoother than I thought it would be. I'm considering taking one campus class and one online class just to start. I'm going to try to expand and get a degree that will match my past experience and add to that. Hopefully it works out.. if not, there's always next semester :)

On another note, I left my phone at home today and I just sat down at my desk and broke off my thumb nail. For an ex-mostly reformed-nail biter, that is traumatic! So instead of chewing the nub off, I just filed it down. *sigh* I would ask "What else can go wrong?" but I'll save myself the grief and just leave it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment