Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Down & Out

Ugh. I have been miserably sick since Friday. Well, it started Friday. I felt "off" but was well enough to come into work. Saturday morning I woke up and felt like I had been run over by a bus. Spent all day sleeping and downing Tylenol and cold medicine and bottles of water. Sunday wasn't much better but we did the usual lunch with my dad at my house (grilled bbq ribs, potato salad, yum!) I slept the rest of the afternoon on Sunday also. Monday I woke up and STILL felt terrible. I called into work and slept all afternoon again while still taking meds and drinking water. Woke up and felt a little better. Laid around on the couch for the rest of the evening.

This weekend was Tax Free weekend here so I had anticipated going and getting the kids some stuff for school but of course, no dice. Oh well.

I realized before I came to work that I haven't eaten since Sunday. I'm just not hungry and don't have a flavor for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment