Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Friday :)

Here I am again :) It's Friday! So excited. My babies will be home on Sunday so I will probably spend most of the day tomorrow cleaning house and relaxing. I have missed them immensely for the last 2 weeks, I really can't wait for them to be home again.

So yesterday I stopped by the mall before work. There is an Ulta there, and I had never been, plus I had a coupon.. so that was the first store I went to. It. Was. Amazing. Nothing at all short of my expectations. It was like, girlie heaven with all the hair products and makeup (and testers!) and clearance racks. I must have walked around in awe for like an hour. I picked up a bottle of Redken Supple Touch with my 20% off coupon, which came highly recommended from the cashier. Then I got a little bottle of Antisnap to try out and some Heavy Creme also to try out. And I got a package of macadamia nut conditioner, which was also highly recommended by the cashier. I picked up a clearance body spray too because I'm too addicted to smell good stuff. So that was a fun trip! I will definitely be going back asap to get some more junk!

After I left Ulta I went to B&BW because my supervisor had a lotion that smelled REALLY good so I wanted to pick some up. The body washes were only $3! So I got 2 of the one I came to get (Paris Amour) and 1 Be Enchanted and a shimmer body cream thing. I am definitely smelling yum now ;)

So for now I just wait for the work day to be over... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment